- Friendly and great company culture within a leading employer brand
- Handle general secretarial and administrative support functions
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
Reporting to the Administration Manager of the Business Unit, the Admin Executive will handle general secretarial and admin support functions.
You are responsible for:
- Handling of purchased requisitions, delivery orders and invoices, asset transfers/disposals and budgeting
- Participating in ad-hoc projects, tracking & resolving specific daily operational issues.
- Other administrative matters including tracking and filing of contracts, inventory recording, taking minutes, etc.
- You have at least a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent qualifications
- You have effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people from all levels
- You have a high level of integrity, resourcefulness and personal drive.
- You are meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- You are a good team player with the ability to work independently as well.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with minimum supervision.
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Google Docs, Sheets & Slides