- Be a part of the company's growth and help build quality product and user experience
- Work in an innovative, fast paced and exciting environment
Our client is a well-known travel search engine with headquarters in Singapore and strong operations in UAE and APAC.
Their top-ranking mobile app helps travellers search and compare results with hundreds of airline, hotel and online travel agency websites.The Job
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with product, UI/UX and backend teams to design, build and improve the mobile apps.
- Applying best practices into what you do and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Reviewing your code with your colleagues / internal teams.
- Monitoring the performance of the live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable Kotlin/Java code structure
- Identifying bottlenecks and debugging the android application and improving application performance
- Partnering with backend and front end developers to build new features and integrations
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- You have at least 4 years experience in building Android apps.
- You have experience in Android programming languages Java & Kotlin, and a solid foundation in MVP/OOP principles.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, programming languages and fundamental concepts, is a must.
- Experience in integrating voice actions, DialogFlow, Google Assistant, would be a significant plus.
- You have experience in building quality products and experiences for users.
Ref No: 34207200