At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. The opportunity
This role will contribute to bringing the People Advisory Services (PAS) Starship strategy to life by working closely with our Asia-Pacific PAS Leadership team to drive the Talent strategy development and implementation into our Asia-Pacific markets to enable the exceptional EY experience for our people. This role can be based anywhere in Asia Pacific. Your key responsibilities include:
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Reporting to the Global PAS, Asia-Pacific Consulting and Asia-Pacific Tax Talent Leaders, be as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to business stakeholders
- Lead and advise senior business leaders on Talent strategies, initiatives and processes that contribute to achievement of the Starship Strategy and business objectives across Asia-Pacific
- Team with Tax and Consulting Talent to drive talent priorities
- Identify key talent change priorities/projects and drive/champion these in line with Tax/Consulting and other firm initiatives, design, test and implement changes as needed to benefit the Asia-Pacific PAS business
- Manage complex Talent queries from assigned stakeholder groups in various Asia-Pacific countries, leveraging experience across Talent ecosystem to provide guidance.
- Prepare data-analysis, research, business cases, presentations to support strategic priorities.
- Lead effective delivery of Talent processes across Asia-Pacific area, working closely with appropriate Talent subfunctions to address issues as required
- Lead all Partner Matters and Macro programs and processes that run across Asia-Pacific
- Work with Recruitment and Service Delivery teams to ensure balance in leverage model
Ideally, you'll also have
- Solid background as a senior strategic talent consultant, including track record in partnering with the business.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with business leaders and demonstrated stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Able to navigate the firm and build relationships across multiple stakeholders that are based in different countries, understand market context, cultures and needs and adapt implementation strategies accordingly
- Experience of collaborating with global/ APAC virtual teams/networks
- Experience of leading change across multiple countries
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to thrive and operate in ambiguity
- A positive can-do attitude who takes ownership and responsibilities.
What we offer
- 10+ years of working experience in relevant fields
- University degrees in relevant domains
In addition to a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance, we offer a career that includes support for flexible working and career development in the leading global professional services organization that provides you an environment and opportunity to build your own exceptional experience and have the flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you. We also offer:
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. EY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.