• Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
• Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
• Participate in an agile team to deliver the full lifecycle, including requirements, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment.
• Continually work towards making improvements in the development process.
• Code review and contribute to design patterns and coding standards while being mentored.
• Good experience building REST APIs and understanding of the REST architecture constraints.
• Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth).
• Extensive experience in Java, Spring and API frameworks.
• Solid understanding of REST API design and development.
• Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
• Experience developing in AngularJS, jQuery, or other Web frameworks.
• Experience in API Management Frameworks such as Apigee, WSO2, etc.
Quinnox Solutions specializes in providing search and recruitment services. We pride ourselves in delivering effective human capital solutions in the diverse field of Technology based on our keen perception of both our clients' business needs and candidates' career aspirations.
EA License Number: 06C3126
One of our IT Service Client is Looking for Python Developers to Support business applications (both local and global) , and to design and develop specific system solutions. The work location will be Central West , Mon - Fri ( Normal Hours)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content