• Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience
• Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability
• Participate in an agile team to deliver the full lifecycle, including requirements, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment
• Continually work towards making improvements in the development process
• Code review and contribute to design patterns and coding standards while being mentored
• Good experience building REST APIs and understanding of the REST architecture constraints
• Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth,)
• Extensive experience in Java, Spring and API frameworks
• Solid understanding of REST API design and development
• Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
• Experience developing in AngularJS, JQuery, or other Web frameworks
• Experience in API Management Frameworks such as Apigee, WSO2 etc
• Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues.
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Experience with debugging, profiling and performance tuning web applications
• Experience with Unix Internals & Shell Scripting
• Experience developing with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito
• Working Knowledge of SCM, packaging, and build tools GIT, Jenkins, NPM, and Maven.
• Knowledge of application security areas: authorization, authentication, encryption
Please send your resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
For more job opportunities please visit our career page:
Dianne Balmaceda Antonio (R1105287)
Quinnox Solutions Pte. Ltd. (06C3126)