Job Description :
- Product Design
- O&G Products
- Take technical lead role for work packages/projects of low complexity.
- Analyze, create and review/approve product design packages from concept phase to final product.
- Organizes roundtable ideations.
- Apply lean product and process development methodology in concept/product design.
- Participates in pre-and post-product qualification test review meetings.
- Evaluate product/concept performance and recommend design modifications, if necessary.
- Review/approve the junior engineers work for projects of low complexity.
- Ensure conformance to all policies, processes, and procedures related to engineering function.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Bachelor Degree in Enginerring with at least 3 years of product development activities.
- Good knowledge of industrial standards
- Good knowledge of manufacturing, assembly, and testing processes
- Basic knowledge of multiple Surface products (Surface Wellhead, Valves etc), with advanced knowledge of one product line at minimum
- Good team player with ability to work with people from different level.
- Proficient with simulation software to perform analysis on concept designs
Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Tiffany Dorjpalam Bolortungalag (EA Personnel Reg. No. R1765533, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd EA Licence No. 05C3451) to
or call Tiffany at 6590 9953 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected Salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.