- Work within a leading employer in the IT Services industry
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.
The Company's Innovation Laboratory is a center of excellence in next generation Digital Technologies. Comprising of digital technologists with deep domain knowledge, this team helps enterprise customers to accelerate on their digital transformation journey. The Digital Innovation Laboratory partners with customers to build essential components – early digital roadmaps, experimental implementations of new technology, ongoing automated operation of digital processes and technology at global scale. The Digital Innovation Lab also functions as an incubation center for next generation solutions; Digital Innovation Laboratory collaborates with the company's Worldwide Platform teams to develop industry specific technology platforms for global customers.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You have upto 2 years experience in a Computer Science/Engineering or IT related field.
- Experience with Python or C++ programming language.
- Have designed and implemented IT or digital project(s) as part of school work or internship.
- Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology such as computer vision, Internet of Things (IoT), etc.
- Lateral thinking, passionate, innovative and creative.
- Possess positive mindset, a doer mentality, proactive and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment