- Involve in end to end Project Management Life Cycle for data-warehousing
- Understand business function and analyze users requirements, make clear scope of project and build consensus with users
- Take complete ownership of the project and be able to manage various stakeholders.
- Provide support to current business users and be able to effectively collaborate with them in defining solutions.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects within stipulated schedule and budgets.
- Responsible for on-going quality assurance of software, including defining, writing and execution of test scripts.
- Work closely with developers and relevant department users.
- Prepare necessary documents to facilitate and deliver the project (Business requirements, UAT results, etc).
- Report each project progress every week and ensure issues are properly documented, tracked and addressed.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Business Management from a recognized institution
- Good working experience in Project management
- Working background in .Net technologies, experience in UiPath development is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong team spirit. Must be able to function well as a team member
- PMP Certified is added advantage
- Knowledge in KYC/ AML/ Core Banking/ Banking Payments/ Trade Finance will be added advantage
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845