• Teach Fine Art to children (sketching, painting and sculpture) in an engaging and creative manner
• Enthusiastic to teach, plan internal/external events, workshops and camps.
• Good communication skills - To be able to engage and communicate effectively with children, parents and fellow teachers
• Classroom preparation, studio management, planning and related activities.
• Create positive and cheerful classroom environment that is conducive for learning
• Effectively guide the student as per the studio curriculum/lesson plan, while tracking progress and providing timely feedback.
• At least a Diploma/Degree in Fine Arts, Design or related field
• Team spirited and passionate about working with children (3 years to 17 years)
• Candidates with experience and recommendations are likely to succeed in this role
• Cheerful, honest, team player with the ability to take initiative and open to learn from Senior Teachers
• Willing to work on weekends
• Required Language: English (Knowledge of additional language will be a bonus)
Little Artists Art Studio is a renowned group of four premier Fine Art education companies with 20 years of reputation in nurturing creativity in children and adults.
Since its inception the studio has trained thousands of students hailing from over 40 countries. Students go on to LASALLE, NAFA, NUS and top/Ivy League universities around the world for Art /Design/Architecture programs, such as Pratt Institute, New York University, Parsons, University of Pennsylvania, University of Chicago, and Carnegie Mellon in the US.
In its expansion phase, the group is seeking dynamic and experienced Fine Art Educators to join and lead the team. Those with a passion to nurture and teach art to children of all ages thrive in this creative environment.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content