- To define the Job Description of a Assistant QA Engineer (Coating) / QA Engineer (Coating).
- Able to understand and follow KSL’s Health, Safety and Environment policies.
- Able to understand and follow KSL’s Quality policies.
- Review technical specifications, drawings, procedures and standard required in the project.
- Prepare project quality documents, Inspection and Test plan and procedures.
- Oversee daily Coating inspection activities.
- Monitor the project schedule for Coating activities.
- Maintain and upkeep the equipment use for coating work.
- Supervise and review Technician(s) daily work activities and work processes to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Prepare Inspection and Test Plan prior to submission for review by Senior QA Engineer (Coating).
- Liaise and advise the Shipwright Section and Client Representatives on quality assurance issues related to Coating and Surface Preparation.
- Ensure proper documentation of project inspection and test activities including delivery dossiers.
- Initiate recommendations and provide solutions on project problems through designated channels.
- Perform internal audits on project documents and inspection activities.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Degree / Diploma in Naval Architecture / Civil / Marine and Offshore / Mechanical / Engineering. NACE Level 2.
- At least 3 years of relevant Quality Assurance working experience, preferably in the offshore and marine industry.BUSINESS UNIT
Keppel Offshore & Marine
Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanisation, to meet the growing need for energy, infrastructure, clean environments, high quality homes and offices, and connectivity.Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.Be part of our Keppel family today.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content