As Singapore's leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
As part of the Own Brand & Food Solutions (OBFS) FP&A team, you will be directly working with highly motivated professionals across various functions to support existing and new innovative solutions. We are looking for a highly analytical FP&A professionals to join our dynamic and cohesive team!
You will have opportunities to be part of and lead initiatives such as strategic planning, profitability analysis and change management to make a direct impact on business. The ideal candidate should be a team player, demonstrate ownership mindset and thrive in a fast-paced culture.
- Financial Review:Supporting financial closing for OBFS across entities. Support and prepare monthly management reports, review data to ensure accuracy, highlight trends and variances in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures for OBFS.
- Financial Analysis:Perform analysis on financial and non-financial data to provide business with meaningful insights to influence business decisions
- Strategic Planning:Participate in the annual budgeting exercise and financial forecasts-based understanding of business direction
- Business Partnering: Work closely with the business to support new initiatives from developing investment cases to coordinating with cross-functional teams including the Finance SSC, Corporate Controls, Procurement and Legal to ensure Finance requirements are implemented
- Business Partnering:Have the intellectual curiosity to call out areas for improvements and support/drive the improvement initiatives
- Change Management & Initiatives:Support and integrate financial process for any other operating entities outside FairPrice system ensuring alignment with Group compliance and policy.
- Assist FP&A Lead on any ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Accounting/Finance (or equivalent)
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with ISCA is preferable but not a must
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years experience related to FP&A in a progressive MNC.
- Strong in analytical skills, business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills in English are a must
- Ability to compose and present reports, findings and presentations with a keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application, in particular Microsoft Excel (i.e. Vlookup, Pivot table, Sumifs, Index, Match, Data Validation etc.) & SAP FI
- A team player who displays can do attitude, open-mindedness and willingness to learn
- Ability to navigate well in ambiguity.
- Able to prioritize work independently and manage multiple tasks.