The Assistant Manager /Manager provides high level marketing strategies and support to the Deputy Director as well as the PVC and CEO Newcastle Australia IHE. The incumbent will work with the Deputy Director, PVC/CEO and stakeholders to actively develop partnerships, prepare and execute business initiatives, develop and implement marketing strategies and create brand experiences that are sustainable and aligned with the strategic plans and direction of Newcastle Australia IHE.
- Initiate, develop and execute innovative marketing campaigns and recruitment strategies to meet business goals that enhance the image, brand name and reputation of Newcastle Australia IHE in Singapore and regionally.
- Develop omni-channel marketing covering digital marketing, direct marketing, events, content and social media to increase awareness, drive enquiries and generate leads. Manage social media presence of Newcastle Australia IHE to improve reputation and recognition including driving content development and ensuring that all digital assets such as brochures, presentation materials and web sites are up to date and in compliance to the Private Education Act.
- Keep abreast with trends and provide regular market intelligence and reports of the local and international environments. Prepare and present timely report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives and adjust marketing plans appropriately based on feedback and data driven decision making. Represent the University in local and regional trade fairs, roadshows, exhibitions, school visits, etc
- Organise inhouse and external events such as research seminar, workshops, briefing sessions locally and internationally. Oversee annual corporate events, graduation and ad-hoc activities through end-to-end project management. Pilot new activities to influence engagement and word-of-mouth of Newcastle Australia IHE through seminars, competitions and student surveys etc. Supervise the design and development of brand collaterals where necessary. Source and ensure that Newcastle Australia IHE merchandise and premiums are available for students, visitors and partners. Manage, update and maintain Newcastle Australia IHE digital assets and social media platforms.
- Contribute and motivate Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives of the Company to raise its reputation.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Develop strategies and execute initiatives and changes to drive partnerships to increase revenue and market share in the education industry.
- Build and manage local/overseas partners, agents and client relationships, and work collaboratively with marketing team of local partners as well as UON Global
- Develop and ensure recruitment partners meet and comply with all the criteria of the PE Act.
- Establish links, contacts and network with potential academic, business, industry and recruitment partners
- Strengthen Alumni collaborations and establish industry links to strengthen our industry collaborations locally and in the region.
- Preparation and development of annual marketing plan and budget with consultation and approval from Deputy Director and CEO
- Ensure execution and implementation of marketing plans are consistent and aligned with budget plan.
- A bachelor degree in Business Administration in Marketing with at least 5 years of relevant experience in executive leadership positions or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training. Possessing a Master of Business Administration or Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated capability with the ability to lead, inspire, engage and actively contribute to the culture and strategic direction of the organisation.
- Demonstrated high level leadership and management skills, including proven ability to motivate staff to deliver world class performance and outcomes.
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to organise workflows to meet competing demands and adaptability to a range of workplace expectations and responsibilities.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage in difficult conversations with staff in accordance with organisational policies.
- Ability to build and develop relationships and networks in a consultative and collaboratively manner forming mutually beneficial partnerships resulting in positive outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively to generate a strong sense of team spirit, co-operation and collaboration within and across teams.
- Demonstrated ability to positively motivate and lead staff displaying openness and resilience in responding to change in strategic direction and vision.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct data analysis and performance metrics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of workplace obligations to, and experience in leading and cultivating workplace practices and behaviours that promote, support and maintain a safe, healthy, equitable, diverse and respectful workplace including responding appropriately to adverse accidents, incidents, behaviours, issues, reports and the like.
Knowledge of the Singapore private education industry.
Experience in international business.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)