Hydra X provides end-to-end marketplace solutions to exchanges, OTC venues, brokers, dealers, bullion and trading companies and is embarking on a significant growth plan to expand its business.
We are recruiting a Product Manager who is passionate about creating the best product possible, from initial concept through to launch.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focused on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company's overall strategy and goals.
We are recruiting a Product / Business Management Associate who is interested to be placed on an accelerated, dynamic career track that supports your professional development. This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focused on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company's overall strategy and goals. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Assist with strategic business initiatives from development (market research, commercial analysis, preparing of proposals and decks) through successful execution (keeping track of and following up on) under the guidance of senior leadership and business heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- To understand and manage end-to-end product management process
- Tasked to write product specifications, be involved in designing systems architecture
- Assist with integration of and communication between different business work streams, and keeping track of operational progress
- Active participation in developing applications, quality assuarance and testing
- Assist with scheduling, routine duties, and prioritisation of matters for the senior leadership.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with good honours in any discipline
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Project management: be organised and disciplined, show attention to detail, and following up doggedly to ensure the right results
- Dynamism and resourcefulness: possess open-mindedness and an ability to deal with a fluid and extremely wide-ranging set of priorities and projects be resourceful enough to find acceptable solutions to problems regardless of subject matter
- Communication: be able to distil complicated concepts into simple, logical pieces, to refine a message and be able to communicate that to the right audience in the right way
- Common sense: self-starter, be able to work from first principles and derive a logical approach to each problem
- Business savvy: be able to quickly build an understanding of the marketplace, competitors, technology, and commercial landscape/approach.
Good To Have:
- Experience working in FinTech industry.
- Familiar with modern Internet technologies and practices such as Agile development methodologies, CI/CD practices, Cloud application infrastructure, REST API technology, OAuth 2.0 framework.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Achieve Product Sales and Profit Targets 2. Manage Brand Suppliers on New Products, Product Planning & Marketing, and Business Case Analysis 3. Launch New Pro
1. Lead a team of experienced developers by motivating, mentoring, define responsibilities and accountabilities. 2. Promote engineering excellence to ensure efficient tools and processes and that eac
Job Description: - Contribute to IT projects for Antaes clients - Work with C-level management to develop customized and impactful software solutions for clients. - Bridge communications between bu
The Product Manager is responsible for the suite of fund services products for Asia markets, and will be in charge of the product development and product management for Fund Administration, Transfer A
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will have the opportunity to work in a highly performing regional product team to manage the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content