• Develop new business partnerships/ opportunities and plans specific sales approaches
• Develop new product opportunity with all assigned distributors
• Proactively explore business opportunities and expand market share (Singapore and Asia)
• Identify customer needs, work closely with customer's and perform technical presentations to customers in the application of products
• To plan and maintain regular forecast for production planning and prepare/submit customer quotations and negotiate sales contract
• Preparation of quotations and negotiation of sales contracts
• Preparation of annual sales budgets, business plans and forecast to the management and implementing marketing, sales plan, draft strategies for future activities
• Diploma/Degree in Electronics Engineering
• Minimum 3 - 5 years’ of sales experience with demonstrated success/achievements in this field
• Knowledge of semi-con, PCB, inductors, Chip Inductor, MLCC
• Ability to conduct technical presentations and seminars (preferably)
• Results and achievement oriented
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
PrimeStaff Group was incorporated in 1994 with the sole objective of providing quality services in recruitment and human resource management and development. Since then, the company has grown organically into a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions. With over a decade of experience in Singapore, we operate across the public and private sectors, dealing from permanent positions, contract roles to temporary assignments.
Assisting jobseekers and employers, PrimeStaff’s regional expertise spans across the Asia Pacific region.
Our aim is to give employers quality staffing and individual candidates greater opportunities to succeed in their careers through a broad range of contacts and value-added expertise.
We have succeeded in transforming a conventional business concept into one that embraces technology, without sacrificing that all-important personal touch.
At PrimeStaff, we’re passionate about people.
EA Licence No.95C5411
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: office skills
level Hiring For: Junior Level
We are currently working with a highly reputable client which primarily supplies programmable logic devices. The company also specializes in the invention of FPGA, programmable SoCs and the ACAP.
- PhD or Master Degree ONLY - experienced in developing device drivers and embedded applications in supporting the semicon wafer, integrated circuit, and packaging production - experienced in C/C++, embedded Linux, RTOS, ARM, FPGA - PERM role
We are looking for Senior/ Vision Software Engineer who have been design and develop vision inspection system for automated semiconductor equipment.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content