Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers needs.
Find out more about our Jade business at and explore where your exciting new role as an Associate Director, HSBC Jade - Wealth and Personal Banking
can take you at HSBC.Principal Responsibilities
- Provide Jade by Premier Services to mutual clients of Private Bank and Retail Bank Wealth Management
- Embarking on a proactive relationship management to strengthen and deepen relationship with existing customers, hence building a strong foundation for customer growth
- Understand customers banking and financial needs and recommend suitable solutions to meet these needs
- Demonstrate strong ability to build a portfolio of customers successfully
- Proven track record of managing high net worth clients
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to be able to work individually as well as to collaborate with stakeholders to meet the needs of these clients
- Experience in promoting Retail Bank Wealth Management in a dedicated client relationship role
- Outgoing disposition, well equipped with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognising customers personal banking and wealth management needs
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.