Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate, Multinationals - Global Banking and Markets.Principal Responsibilities
- Support team of Relationship Managers in the Multinationals team on client management activities for a portfolio of clients which are both local and regional
- Communicate and liaise or coordinate with various internal stakeholders for example, Global Relationship Banker, In country relationship managers, Risk, Legal, Trade, Cash Management, Global Markets, Operations to support client requirements and address client queries or issues in a timely manner in order to ensure client satisfaction
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and perform to the highest standards, combining client relationship management with strong risk assessment and management capabilities
- Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external standards that apply to the conduct of the business including but not limited to Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering regulations and procedures in order to fight or manage Financial Crime Risk
- Demonstrate leadership on Regulatory and Compliance matters
- Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting
- Uphold the highest level of integrity and act as a role model for all HSBC values and business principles
- Degree in business, finance accountancy or economics is desired
- Proven experience in managing corporate client relationships and driving business performance in a dynamic environment
- Good knowledge of Global Banking operations and products or services, general knowledge of trade, treasury, and payment and cash products and activities
- Team player and detailed oriented
- Good credit, analytic and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.