• Understand the business requirements
• Produce Test Scenarios targeting all business requirements
• Produce detailed Test cases and Test Procedure
• Perform test activities such as test execution, capturing and analyzing test results and raising & tracking defects
• Update and Maintaining existing test artefacts.
• Prepare Test Data and update Test Case and Requirements Matrix.
• Document and produce daily activities report
• Coordinate and liaise with relevant parties for project related items
• Maintain relationship with project team as well as with clients
• Participate in team meetings
• Maintain appropriate security controls for documents
Pactera is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards, and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era.
Since 1995, Pactera has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors.
We have been recognized both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
With global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, our international presence, experience and teams allow the perfect balance of personalized and high-value service. Pactera’s leadership team brings a wealth of experience from top global MNCs, supported by a globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations in the US, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China to meet clients’ increasing demands for seamless global delivery and support. With a unique right-shore delivery model, we partner closely with our clients to provide one-stop solutions that ensure success and support their business strategies in fields such as enterprise application services, business intelligence, application development & maintenance, mobility, cloud computing, infrastructure management, software product engineering & globalization, and business process outsourcing.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Helpdesk Engineer, IT, Java, Test Analyst
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content