As Singapore's leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
You are responsible for leading new programs and projects to support FairPrice Xtra and aid in other projects that will be determined by RO.
You will be expected to:
- Plan, manage and execute multiple campaign initiatives across different timelines with accountability on program execution against tight timelines.
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns and events for our brands as well as ensure effective and accurate in-store communications.
- Working closely with internal departments, creative/ media agencies and external vendors on the creation of marketing deliverables.
- Drive, coordinate and participate in promotional activities and in-store events, working with advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Lead in the robust tracking of post campaign reports.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams such as customer analytics and customer segments to ensure all stakeholders requirements are accounted for.
- Nurture and aid in the growth plan of the team
- Manage and be accountable for the Hyper Marketing budget
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business or Marketing with minimum 6 to 8 years of relevant marketing communications experience in the retail industry
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
- Team player and ability to collaborative and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent business acumen as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working with creative/ media agencies, production houses and event companies is an advantage
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with various business unitstakeholders
- Good analytical skills with experience in attaining and applying data to make decisions
- Ability to navigate well in ambiguity
- Possible strong creative-thinking and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to be hands on and go to stores and seek improvements to execution of campaign initiatives.
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- FMCG/ Retail experience would be preferred
- Tenacious, growth mind set, real accountability, customer-first focus and a bias for action is a must!
- A change-agent and creative thinker, not only willing to try new things and approaches but in fact thriving upon these challenges.
- A team-player that thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves to collaborate and connect.
- A stellar project manager with strong organization skills, able to keep multiple priorities and stakeholders on-track and delivering flawlessly.
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills.