- To assist in statutory audit of private companies, limited companies and non-for-profit organisations.
- To assist in performance of compliance audits.
- To perform high quality and effective audit procedures.
- To apply financial reporting standards and auditing standards for audits.
- To prepare financial reporting for disclosure and presentation of financial statements.
- To conduct audit planning.
- To perform walkthrough test and test of controls
- Candidate preferred to possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and Chinese
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Financial Reporting Standards
- Audit Professionals (B.Acc / ACCA / CPA / ICAEW or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills and maintain good relationship with clients
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and work under pressure
- Interested candidates to email resume to and state expected salaries.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content