- Lead various sizes of audit engagements which include planning, executing risk based financial and operational audits and finalizing all areas of the audit engagements.
- Review for completeness and adequacy, the audit working papers prepared by junior members within the engagement team.
- Identify and discuss accounting, auditing and or other reporting issues with supervisor, manager and/or partner.
- Proactively interact with clients to gather information, resolve problems, make recommendations for business and process improvements and manages their expectations to further nurture on-gong client relationship
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy, ACCA, CA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management skills and able to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience & able to work independently and in teams.
- Preferably with some knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, Companies Act, Income Tax Act and Standards on Auditing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
If you are a team player and meet the requirements of the above position, please submit a detailed resume addressed to The Audit Partner, stating your current and expected salary to [Confidential Information].
(All applications will be in strict confidence. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified)