Job Description :
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the procurement of all AV equipment and related services in the school including the request for quotations, evaluation and advising on the recommended procurement;
- Assist in asset tagging of AV/school-owned ICT items .
- Manage and maintain the school's AV/ICT (e.g. inventory management, equipment loan, stocktaking, condemnation of equipment, provision of AV/ICT support) and ensure proper documentation of all AV/ICT-related equipment and matters;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and provide maintenance on a regular basis for all AV related equipment in school and escalate unresolved issues to relevant agencies
- Liaise with other external agencies on AV matters (eg co-ordinating repair services, maintenance schedule of AV equipment, installation of AV equipment);
- Train Staff and rostered PA students in the PA system and sound systems in special rooms for assemblies and school events
- Work with HOD/ICT on gathering AV needs of the school and proposing AV solutions to Ps & HODs that meet these requirements;
- Support HOD/ICT to provide information (technical specifications, market pricing, AV solutions) for HOD’s planning of school AV plan and budget;
- Provide support in setting up sound system for assemblies and school events, as well as maintaining school’s TV broadcast system
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Principal/ Vice Principal/ HODICT.
- Minimum NITEC and or equivalent qualification in related field.
- At least 3 years experience in setting up sound system for assemblies and events in school
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting and providing regular maintenance on a regular basis for all AV related equipment (eg sound system, projectors, visualisers etc)
- Experience in escalating unresolved problems and liaising with external agencies for repair services and maintenance schedule for AV related equipment
- Experience in training Staff in PA system and sound systems in special rooms
- Ability to interact with children aged 7-12 years
- Proficient in MS applications. (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude and willing to learn new skills
- Pleasant and good team worker
- Ability to multi-task