Job Description :
- Up to S$2.8K Base+attractive benefits/comms!
- 5days/Luxury Lifestyle Electronics MNC
- Near Orchard / City Hall MRT
Our client is one of the widely recognised Brand Leader in the lifestyle electronics industry
- Achieve individual sales target set by Store Manager
- Provide product demo and presentation to walk-in customers
- Identify the needs of customer so as to give customer the best experience in audio products
- Perform business as usual store operations procedure like store opening, ensure the cleanliness of store and store closing
- Perform cashiering, inventory check and management and other duties as assigned by Store Manager from time to time
- GCE O/A Levels/Nitec/Diploma qualifications
- 2-3 years retail sales experience in consumer electronics/lifestyle products
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Tech savvy and must be proactive
Other Information: (optional)
- 5 days (including weekends)
- 3 shifts 1st shift (10am to 10pm, 2 breaks), 2nd shift (10am to 7pm, 1 break), 3rd shift (1pm to 10pm, 1 break)
- Location: Near Orchard MRT / City Hall
- Up to S$2.8K Base+good comms/benefits
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
How to Apply
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to start work
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) at Notice
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.