Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct handing over inspection for completed blocks, common properties
- Record defects and comments clearly.
- Adopt systematic approach during all the inspection.
- Maintain consistency in the inspection.
- Conduct thorough check and ensure all major defects are identified.
- Highlight potential impact to quality defects
- At least 3 years in the supervision of building projects in Singapore, preferably of architectural trade
- Diploma in Building or Architectural
- Ability to speak and write well in English
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Access
- Able to check drawings for discrepancies and report to senior officer
- Ensure that building contractor embrace good construction practise to achieve good workmanship
- Competent to carry out inspection and supervision of architectural and M&E works