Job Description :
- Up to S$2.2K Base+attractive benefits+bonuses!
- 2yrs facilities/bldg. exp req.
- Leading Hospitality MNC
Our client is one of the recognised Global Brand Leaders in the Hospitality sector with a strong portfolio
- Maintain the physical condition of the building. Sees that the building has adequate heating, lighting and ventilation etc. and that it is properly cleaned and in good working condition.
- Does general maintenance and repairs such as painting, patching walls, plumbing facilities, and electrical switches and other fixtures and equipment to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform preventive maintenance programme.
- Perform checks and inspections to all plants machinery and equipment.
- Respond and prioritize maintenance requisitions (MWO) and guests requests to ensure guests receive quality service and furnishings.
- NITEC in Mechanical / Electrical / Aircon Engineering related qualifications
- 2 years building / facilities maintenance experience is required
- Able to work shifts
Other Information: (optional)
- Working Hours: 5 days (including weekends, depending on roster)
- 3 shifts (8am 530pm / 9am 630pm / 1pm 1030pm)
- Location: Town
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
How to Apply
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to start work
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.Notice
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.