- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a leading payments provide that offers en-to-end services for companies, airlines and travel operators, banks, telecom operators as well as service providers. They mitigate the complexity of payment processing and enable merchants to securely accept the most popular digital payment methods from credit cards, internet banking and more, from a single platform.
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 4 years experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong knowledge of Swift and SQL.
- Expertise in Progressive Web Apps (PWA) would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with UNIX operating systems.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data