At GECO Asia, we are a specialist Digital Transformation Consulting Company with cutting edge projects with industries like modern Financial Institutions, Automotive Companies, Banks, Government Agencies, specialist SMEs and leading Technology companies in Asia-Pacific.
We are seeking for experts who are interested in the following project positions for a government agency project:
Business Analyst - Digital Transformation
Senior Business Analyst - Software Applications, Agile, Modern Technologies
Duration: Full Time, Permanent
- At least 5 years of consulting experience as a Business Analyst with digital transformation and customer experience projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated experience in complex ICT development project delivery for Government or Large organizations / Enterprises.
- Demonstrable years’ experience working as part of an agile team (AGILE / IT / Digital experience)
- Good understanding of business processes
- Self-motivated individuals with the ability to learn and develop independently
- Proactive and willingness to accept new challenges
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
- Good interpersonal, teamwork, communication skills among colleagues and users
- Good to have Business Analyst Certification but that is not mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, or a related field of study.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for eliciting business needs and analyzing business problems in order to define and deploy digital solutions to address the needs of citizens, businesses, and/or public officers.
- You will ensure the solutions delivered are of high quality by collaborating with the agile team members and by leveraging/using appropriate elicitation/documentation practices for the team
-Provide consultative business analysis expertise to plan and assist in the implementation of the latest cutting-edge digital and technology solutions
- Provide customer engagement and innovations through functional workshops together with a cross-functional team of a solution architect, user experience specialist, business, and technical subject matter experts.
- Assist customers in defining and documenting business cases, user stories, and business requirements.
- Work with Business unit representatives and the Digital Technology team to assess project benefit and impact
- Perform tasks related to operational/maintenance projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GECO-Group is a leading IT-Services & HR Recruitment Firm. We primarily serve global IT and Management Consulting Firms and help them to find the right resources for their projects, either on a contracting or on a permanent basis.
At GECO we use a most innovative approach to skill management: Owning patents on specific Skill Assessment solutions, GECO qualifies job candidates using an innovative software and can identify a good fit between the candidate and the employer better and faster than any other player in the market. We typically place candidates within 24h turn-around time.
We are looking for IT Experts to work for our customers in Asia-Pacific (Singapore/Malaysia) and Europe. This is an excellent chance to get exposure to cutting edge projects using latest technologies as well as chance to earn GOOD money (Salary in SGD or USD or in EUR depending on the project location.)
Note: We operate under a 'Comprehensive Licence' offered by MOM Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
[2 Venture Drive, #10-18 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526].
Functions : Banking, IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sap
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
The company is a US MNC in hardware, software, cloud-based services and cognitive computing This is an opportunity for an experienced System Analyst to join the team in a 12 months contract (renewable/convertible based on performance).
My client is an IT Consulting Firm in Singapore. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for Lead DevOps Engineer to join their A-Team & be responsible for deploying various automated processes, ensuring both i
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & contr
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content