- Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc
- Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification
- Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format + Recent Photo to [Confidential Information]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Should you require further clarification, please let me know.
Jia Ling (EA Reg no: R1872250)