Global FM Regulatory technology has launched a multiyear transformation programme, which aims to migrate systems and processes supporting G20 Trade & Transaction Regulatory Reporting i.e. (CFTC, EMIR, MAS, BOI, HKMA, ASIC, Canada and CAD etc) from legacy to strategic architecture. The purpose of this role is to lead the technology transformation journey, in respect to: system design, technology tool selection, building development capabilities, defining a roadmap and leading the technology team to a successful delivery.
- Minimum 10+ Years of experience in business analysis and Investment Banking with direct experience in front-to-back trading, order processing and regulatory reporting. More the experience, the better. Senior profiles highly preferred.
- Familiarity with financial products-Listed and OTC (IRS, Equities, FX, Fixed Income, swaps and rates/credit derivatives). Excellent understanding of Trade Life Cycle.
- Prior demonstrable Experience on Regulatory reporting regimes specifically in the EU (viz: MiFID II, Dodd Frank, EMIR etc)
- SQL skills for data interrogation and analysis. XML and FPML expertise are preferred.
- Strong skills in oral communication, listening and questioning as well as in writing business requirements and functional specifications
- Strong coordination/organizational skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A good understanding of data analysis, data mapping and user acceptance testing
- Atlassian tools (Confluence and JIRA), and working experience in agile scrum delivery is required.
Interested candidates kindly submit your updated CV in Word Format to: [Confidential Information]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notify. Thank you.