- Work directly with Project Implementation Team and Product Development Team to understand project objectives and approach of software development projects.
- Involve in Project Implementation aspects that include assisting the Project Manager
- Prepare and document daily project schedule plan
- Regular presentations, conduct Gap Analysis, gathering users’ requirements & analysis
- Create project prototypes and power point slides for presentation
- Prepare gap analysis reports, functional specifications leading to sign-off by clients
- Perform internal testing and to check, rectify and test system on program error.
- Prepare training and user manual documentations
- Conduct training / hand-holding sessions with users and to guide them to troubleshoot the system to resolve software issues or problems.
- Provide pre-production assistances prior to Live system roll-out
- Communicate and work closely with Product Development Team on problems reported or enhancements needed
- Min Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- Preferably > 1 year experience in IT Industry managing large-scale applications support
- Training and on-job-training will be provided.
- Experience in VB.Net, ASP.net, Microsoft SQL Server will be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Customer Service oriented
- Candidates with disabilities can also apply
Please forward detailed resume with a photo in MS word format to
All applications MUST provide the following information:
- Reasons for Leaving (Past & Present Employment)
- All Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.