Join a well known brand within the Financial Services Industry
Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a well-known financial services firm providing financial planning, products and services. They are known for constantly innovating their product to enhance users experience while also strengthening their business capabilities. The company encourages new idea generation and continuous improvement providing employees the opportunity to make a positive impact.
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- Analysing product performance and redesigning as required.
- Designing, developing and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release.
- Developing product strategy and roadmap.
- Managing prioritisation and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure timely and quality release of product/ enhancements.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager or Product Manager role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong knowledge of Java and Bootstrap.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders