Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Business Development Director - Wealth and Personal Banking. Principal Responsibilities
- Maximize growth and profitability of the portfolio of HSBC Jade High Net Worth clients
- Achieve agreed financial targets by enhancing existing and acquiring new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Drive sustainable client growth and assets under management, by promoting HSBCs Jade proposition.
- Develop strategies to drive client acquisition and growth through external sources.
- Maximise prospect referral volumes and potential customer value through networks
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and performance
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based
- Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
- Monitor and act on daily activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider Premier and Jade teams in support of your business goals
- Establish and agree client contact strategies in line with Group operating models
- Fully utilize and input to Client Relationship Management data, ensuring all client information is complete and kept up to date
- Degree holder with extensive years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven and progressive financial services and retail sales experience or equivalent
- Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
- Strong technical skills in wealth management
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
- Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system
- Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.