Job Description :
- Attractive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Good Career Advancement
Our client is a well-known and leading Security Solutions Firm focusing on Security Services, Consultancy, and Technology. They are looking for a unique individual to join their growing business as a Business Development Manager.Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for growth within new and existing clients, execute strategy to build a strong sales pipeline and sell a range of Security Solutions services
- Driven to generate, qualify and secure new business opportunities while building profitable business relationships with existing clients
- Develop solutions with internal teams to satisfy prospective customer needs
- Develop a good understanding of the customers needs, products and market along with latest Security trends and technologies
- Present regular reports on sales forecasts, progress against targets and strategic objectives
- Must be comfortable to work on certain weekends if there are conferences, events etc.
- Min. Diploma in any field
- Min. 2 years of BD/Sales experience with a good track record
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and multi-manage projects
- Self-motivated and sales-driven
- Location : Ubi (Near Ubi/MacPherson MRT Station)
- Working Days : 5 Days Work Week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm)
- Salary : Basic (Up to $5K) + Benefits (Can be discussed during interview)
- Note : Not required to come to office everyday due to nature of job as will be focusing on building relationships with clients through visits etc. However may be required to work on certain weekends if there are events etc.
How To Apply:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format
to Tirath Singh (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1985529) by clicking the APPLY NOW
button or email to
or call your friendly Consultant, Tirath at 6590 9860 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration, and for our marketing EDMs which you may opt out by unsubscribing in the mailer. You may refer and access our website at www.achievegroup.asia/privacy-policy/ for more information.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!