Job Description & Requirements
1. Analyses business(front to back office) requirements and formulate functional and technical design documents.
2. Co-ordinate with vendor on specifications, delivery testing and implementation.
3. Work with technical team through the development life cycle.
4. Prepare and track the outstanding issue list and communicate to key stakeholders.
5. To plan UAT activites including creation of UAT pack, wlakthrough with business
6. Work with business and technical team to get relevant signoffs.
1. Project status tracking and report to senior management and stakeholders.
2. Manage end to end testing for users with vendor to internal bank systems.
3. Work with internal Change Control Management for deployment of changes.
4. Manage communication and tasks with internal infrastructure and security teams during implementations.
1. 5+ years of experience, with atleast 4+ years in business analysis and projects/changes implementation experience in the financial industry, direct exposure billing related application is preferred.
2. Minimum 2+ Years of experience in Java, Oracle database and UNIX (Mandatory).
3. Experience in J2EE, Spring Boot , Microservices and Web API (Preferable) .
4. Strong technical development background and experience in full project life cycle
5. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
6. Preference given to candidates with capital markets and vendor-based software delivery experience.
Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the fut
Part of the Bank’s corporate e-channel platform team responsible for the Design, Development, System Testing and Quality of Technical deliverables for the platform. Support Project or Change Requests
We are looking for an experienced system analyst to implement suitable IT systems and services to enhance the Institute’s IT capabilities to deliver value to its members, the profession and wider comm
Responsibilities: * Work with large health claims and risk datasets such as eligibility data, medical claims and prescription drug claims data from multiple sources * Work on cutting edge data a
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content