Job Description :
Basic Salary Up to $4,000 + Performance Bonus + Attractive Benefits
Work in Woodlands
Good Career Progression
Frozen Foods/ Meat Production Company
Our Client, a listed leading Japanese meat production company is hiring for a Butcher to join their team.
- Ensures all food is prepared fresh and is of the highest quality
- Strictly adheres to all procedures and corporate specifications, methods and instructions from supervisor
- Reports to work on-time and in a clean uniform
- Maintains an organized and efficient flow of production, with regards to changes in forecasts and menus
- Responsible for procurement, defrosting, and cleaning of all protein items
- Consistently checks temperatures in foods and follows proper procedures in regards to chilling and holding food.
- Reports waste to supervisors on a daily basis
- Checks station upon arrival to determine status of outstanding safety, or equipment issues
- Checks station prior to leaving to ensure cleanliness, proper disposal/removal of food, and proper storing and labelling
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- 1 Year Experience In A Butcher Shop Or Formal Culinary Training From A Recognized Educational Institution
- Basic cooking techniques including: knife skills, basic cuts, and all cooking methods.
- Knowledge of using grinders and slicers.
How to Apply:
- Salary Range: Basic Up to $4,000 (Basic salary will commensurate according to experience and qualifications)
- Working Hours: 5.5 days (7AM-4PM / 7AM-12PM)
- Location: Woodlands
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Jasper Tan Zu-Zen (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1982002)or call your friendly Consultant, Jasper Tan, at 6590 9930 or 9389 0662 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected Salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using,
retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!