Job Description :
Qualifications and Experience
- In charge of sourcing and supplier selection including sourcing for vendors, evaluation of quotation and negotiation for competitive price
- Perform complete purchasing administration from quotes to evaluation and contracts in accordance to company procedures
- Engage in FMCG purchasing
- Engage proactive sourcing and qualification of alternative suppliers
- Examine the work process at hand and take steps for improvement and cost reduction
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and ensure that the flow of supplies remain unhampered
- Follows up on orders to ensure the items are shipped and delivered on premised dates
- Forecast trends and levels of demand for products to meet business needs and keep contact check on stock level. Manage stock and inventory level efficiently by planning and forecast stok balance
- Issuance of Purchase Order
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher in Others or equivalent.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Possess good negotiation skills and a positive work attitude and be able to work well with all levels of staff
- A good team player and able to work under tight deadlines
- Exhibit sharpness with follow through character
- Good application skills with MS office
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified