(Canteen Assistants): (Queenstown / West Coast)
• Main job is to handle kitchen duties such as preparing food like pastas, sandwiches, fried snacks etc.
• Able to do proper stock check of food and minimise wastage.
• Able to work fast and cleanly.
• Assist your co-cook with any other tasks.
• Keeping kitchen clean and operational
• Ensuring that the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
• Any other kitchen duties assigned by management
• Education level not important. If you are a hardworking person with a good attitude, we want you!
• F&B course fresh graduates are welcome to try.
• Aunty or Uncle who are hardworking and love working with children, we want you too!
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate needed.
• Monday to Friday (7am to 4:30pm). Weekends and public holiday off.
Please note that there will be NO work during school holidays - 1 week in March, 1 month in June, 1 week in Sep and 1.5 months in Nov and Dec. You will be asked to take unpaid break or you can opt to work at our other outlets.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES Reporting directly to the Supervisor, the responsibilities and essential job functions of the Indian Cuisine Cook include but are not limited to the following:- * Respo
Job Description - Work in various places in Singapore. - Daily Operations and Management include manage the roster schedule of kitchen staff - Provides administrative and coordination support to th
Full Time and Part Time positions available at our clinics located islandwide including (Hougang/Rivervale/Choa Chu Kang and others) The Role: * Perform daily operational duties at outpatient cli
Job Title: • Assistant Manager Job Description: • Maintain F&B environment • Ensure mis-en-plus of quality and consistency for service • Check Work Stations for operations • Ensure food served in acc
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content