Role : Category Lead
In the next 3 years, UrbanClap wants to be synonymous to home services across Singapore. We are a high growth and a fast moving organization, and plan to grow multifold year on year to reach an S$ 50 million annualized revenue run-rate within 3 years of operation. The category lead role will be a key role in achieving this goal, since the person would be the complete P&L owner of the category. The individual should have both the ability to think sharply and also execute at a fast pace. This is not a strategy role; we expect the folks to get hands-on and build the business.
You would be expected to have:
• End-to-end ownership of a selected service category (Think of yourself as the CEO of that business within UrbanClap Singapore)
• Understanding both the customer and the partner side of the market in detail to come up with the right product-market fit
• Institutionalize a playbook to run the category starting from scratch to the finest detail
• Creating service delivery norms and processes for the category
• Hiring and managing a small team of individuals (1-2) who would help you build the category - both business development and operations
• Work with the product team to create a great user experience for that category
• Work with the marketing team to generate customer requests in that category
• Start-up or Consulting experience of 2-5 years across business development, operations, user growth, sales etc.
• Strong-willed, sharp problem solver and hands on!
• Strong analytical skills and a data driven decision making mentality
• Hustle and get things done attitude. This is not a typical 9-5 job
• Ability to build a business from scratch and have the passion to make a difference in the world we live in
The Notes/Domino developer requires hands on experience with Notes/Domino 8.5 or 9 application development. Notes/Domino is used to implement databases, workflows and even web based applications.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content