- Supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operation workers, with compliance to quality and safety regulations.
- Instruct and supervise workers to perform the repair or conversion jobs to owner’s requirements as defined in the Specifications, whilst taking note of any safety instructions and precautions.
- Plan and schedule works within the sphere of his responsibility and authority.
- Track progress of works to ensure on-time delivery.
- Maintain the standard and quality of work.
- Manage requisition for tools, equipment and materials.
- Inspect tools and equipment and ensure that good housekeeping is maintained at the workplace.
- Manage the timekeeping and discipline of the workers under his care.
- Inspect the work done and obtain the Superintendent’s or Ship Officer’s / Engineer’s approval.
- Prepare Job Completion Reports and inform the Section Manager or Foreman of work progress or completion of work.
- Ensure that all safety procedures and regulations are complied with, as defined in the Safety and Health Manual.
- Promote safe working procedures to prevent incidents.
- Ensure that all legal requirements under the Singapore laws are complied with.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- NTC 2 / NITEC in a marine-related field.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience, or at least 2 years of supervisory experience in a related industry.BUSINESS UNIT
Keppel Offshore & Marine
Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanisation, to meet the growing need for energy, infrastructure, clean environments, high quality homes and offices, and connectivity.Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.Be part of our Keppel family today.