Job Description :
- Up to S$300K pa+accommodation+tickets
- 10-15yrs exp in top mgt managing restructured/private hospitals
- Based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Our Client is one of the premiere providers of healthcare services in Cambodia.
- Develops high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization and with the board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
- Drives the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Makes high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborates with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Motivates and leads a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains required members of the executive team not currently in place; provides mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Enforces adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the companys legality and business ethics.
- Reviews financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Builds trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyzes problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Proven track record as CEO or senior management in a restructured or private hospital setting
- Willing to relocate to Phnom Penh to startup and lead a team of respected and top medical professionals
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, HR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Strong Leadership, Decision-Making and collaboration skills
Other Information: (optional)
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am - 6pm
- Location: Phnom Penh, Camobdia
- Up to S$300K pa, with accommodation and return tickets and attractive perks!
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
How to Apply
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to start work
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) atNotice
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.