Job Description :
- Listed Co!/ Financial services
- Up to $18,000 monthly
- 5 days/ East/ Regional portfolio!
Our client is a listed & reputable player in the financial servicesJOB SCOPE
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team members
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/chairman and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance SOP which may include other departments such as HR, marketing and IT related workflow procedures
- Reviewing and advising management on risk and compliance matters
How to Apply:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics
- Possess CPA/ CA highly advantageous
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in financial related industry with public listed company reporting & regulatory
- Experience in managing Malaysia accounts is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word
format) to Wilson Lee Ying Seng (EA Personnel Registration No: R1102846) atYOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!Notice:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.