- Join an exciting, well-funded startup that is disrupting the recruitment industry
- Be a core member of the founding team
- Build an lead an awesome sales & customer success team across the region
Snaphunt is an AI enabled hiring platform that leverages technology to source, screen, and shortlist talent with a skills and culture fit for our clients open roles.
We are fundamentally changing the way middle- senior level white collar professionals find jobs and companies hire their specialist talent and are making hiring more convenient, transparent, accurate and affordable. We have recently gone live in Singapore and are backed by top notch venture capitalists. We are now looking to hire Chief Hiring Maven to accelerate the growth of our client portfolio in Singapore.The Job
In this role, you will be a core member of the leadership team and will build and lead teams across the sales & customer success functions, initially in Singapore and then across the region.
You will lead your teams to drive revenue as well as customer adoption and engagement by selling our hiring solutions to senior decision makers within organisations across 3 areas of focus (Tech, General Corporate or Financial Services) and ensuring our clients get the best possible service.
You role will include:
- Building and leading a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions and managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Driving product adoption and customer value at key accounts and identifying additional opportunities for customer expansion.
- Defining best practices, metrics and goals and leading the teams towards achieving these.
- Supporting your team members on account strategy development for assigned customers.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support to key accounts as required.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- You have at least 5 years experience as a specialist recruiter leading teams of at least 4-5 people within a leading recruitment agency or within a Business Development (B2B) or Customer Success role for SaaS solutions in the HR Tech industry.
- You have an outstanding track record of success and want to drive innovation within the recruitment/Hr tech space.
- You enjoy leading teams and have a strong understanding of sales management and leading teams to achieve revenue and activity targets.
- Additionally, you are a fantastic coach and mentor and can hone and develop talent.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.