- Leadership Role
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a leading expert in providing business solutions and advice to business owners looking to breakthrough the market. The Company's success is built on years of solid experience and excellent client relationships.The Job
Leading the Clients Accounting & Tax team, you will ensure high quality delivery of accounting, tax and payroll services for the Company's international clients. You will also need to provide quality and sound advice to clients on matters relating to accounting, compliance and taxation.You will be responsible for :
- Timely and accurate month end closing and monthly reporting.
- Liaising with auditors and preparing audit schedules.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll in accordance with local statutory requirements and regulations.
- Onboarding of new employee by processing their paperwork, creating an employee code, login to all systems and capturing all details needed for the pay run.
- Calculation of final salary payment for leavers which include leave encashment, expense claims and pro-rated base salary.
- Expanding and growing clientele base
- Working with the sales and marketing on relevant topics for seminars, write-ups for magazines and newsletters, etc.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
- You have a diploma/degree in Accounting, Finance.
- You have at least 10 years experience within a G/L Accountant, Corporate Tax or Payroll Accountant role, ideally within the Consulting and the Accounting Industry industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments