Job Description :
Up till S$3,500 basic and above + bonus
Top Foreign bank with strong career progression structure
Good career progression
Structured Training will be provided
Telesales experience are welcome
Our Client, a well-known and one of the leading banks in Asia with Group comprises of listed companies worldwide, is inviting qualified candidates to fill the position as Client Acquisition
- Targets in Business Banking Products such as Unsecured Term Loan, Business Property Loan, Trade Working Capital, Business Corporate Account & Bancassurance.
- Develop the business portfolio through acquisition of new to bank customers.
- Generation of new leads for new business and new prospects via sales promotions, out-marketing calls, presentations/seminars
- Increase share of wallet through excellent service and understanding of customer needs and actively acquire new relationships leveraging on value propositions as key enablers.
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings, and conduct regular market updates and follow-up activities for target customer groups.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to fulfil client requests and needs e.g. recommendation of credit and administrative follow-ups, handling customer issues and complaints.
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, KYC, FAA, local laws and regulations and other controls and procedures of the Bank.
- Experience in Banking and Finance/Telesales/Client Acquisition are welcome
- Team player and a self-motivated individual.
- Sales driven and providing excellent customer service.
- Commitment to quality in performing required tasks in a timely manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Location :East
- Working Days/Hours : 5 days/ 9am 6pm
- Salary : Up till S$3,500 basic and above + bonus (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format to:Email -
or call your Friendly Consultant, Charles Seah Jun Hua (Reg. No: R1871814 ), at 6590 9945 or whatsapps 8207 8458
for a confidential discussion.Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using,
retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!