Job Description :
- Participate in trial procedures as part of the study team in clinical research
- Assist the investigators in performing clinical trial procedures professionally such as accurate collection of blood samples and other biological specimens, and precise data recording
- Perform intensive monitoring of research subjects in early phase clinical trials in compliance with Singapore Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
How to Apply:
- Recognised nursing qualification and registered with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- Meticulous, possess good interpersonal and organising skills
- 3 rotating shifts
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Josephine Liang (EA Personnel Registration No: R1328457) at
or Click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.