Job Description :
- Participate in trial procedures as part of the study team in clinical research
- Assist the investigators in performing clinical trial procedures professionally such as accurate collection of blood samples and other biological specimens, and precise data recording
- Perform intensive monitoring of research subjects in early phase clinical trials in compliance with Singapore Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
How to Apply:
- Recognised nursing qualification and registered with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- Meticulous, possess good interpersonal and organising skills
- 3 rotating shifts
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Josephine Liang (EA Personnel Registration No: R1328457) at
or Click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.