Key Job Responsibilities
• You are accountable for achieving both net new logo and revenue targets for client’s Cloud and Infrastructure Solutions portfolio.
• Generate appointments via effective networking, existing business relationships and cold calling.
• You will participate in a weekly forecasting process to provide visibility to client’s leadership of sales - pipeline status and potential to achieve target bookings, as well as upside and downside risks to achieving target bookings.
• Identify high propensity customers.
• You will drive increased monthly recurring revenue (MRR).
• You will establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts whilst continuing to sell / upsell IT services and solutions from a broad portfolio of offerings.
• Collaborate with Cloud Providers like AWS/Microsoft/Google etc and their sales team to drive cloud services sales and also key stakeholders to ensure proper engagement with core teams and customers
• You bring consultative sales experience, especially around the adoption of cloud services in the infrastructure space.
• You will lead qualification for all the leads and sales opportunities for Cloud Services within your territory.
• You are a highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
• Able to work across multi-functions/multi-individuals to achieve desired results.
• Develop and retain deep expertise on our partners’ products and programs, licensing/parameters and industry trends
• Participate in training and certification programs, departmental team, operations and partner training meetings
• The ideal candidate will have demonstrated an ability to work with executive level management in enterprise customers to map IT requirements to business initiatives.
• The ideal candidate will have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate the advantages of client or its partners Cloud solutions and services to senior business and technical decision makers.
• Candidate must be comfortable presenting to audiences in-person or via teleconferencing
• Candidate must be able to operate as part of a virtual team. Strong teamwork capabilities are required.
• Candidate must be proficient in creating Solution Strategies mapped to the business plan for the accounts assigned within their territory
• Industry Expertise: Be an expert in industry trends including competitive and market dynamics, product, licensing and technology trends.
• Continual self-directed learning to stay up to date on technology changes required
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Applicants should have a strong sales background with 4+ years of industry experience with an established vendor/specific experience selling cloud solutions
• Able to articulate and evangelize the value of hybrid cloud IT solutions.
• Experience with new product introductions.
• Strong leadership and Customer Relationship skills.
• Contract negotiation and deal forecasting experience.
• Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of humility, compassion, teamwork above isolationism, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun.
• Ability to lead strategic and value sales
• Consistent record of achieving business objectives in a highly competitive partner channel environment
EAP No.: R1548171
EA License No.: 95C5411