- Responsible for defining cloud architecture landscape (design/operation/security architecture).
- Review and ensure the cloud environments are setup as per endorsed architecture.
- Identify and implement emerging cloud technologies to improve operation efficiency, speed-to-market and reduce annual running cost.
- Work with operation vendor and other SME (including Systems Technology engineers) to optimize the use of cloud computing resources, and to ensure the availability of computing resources to meet the business demand.
- Take the lead role in providing technical consultancy to application project team such that the objectives and IT infrastructure requirement of the project are successfully met and implemented.
- Plan and track the migration of on-premises applications to cloud.
- Oversee and manage production problems/incidents.
- Operates within assigned budget and demonstrates fiscal responsibility.
- Support audit and infrastructure / network security scans, Disaster Recovery and security related drills.
- Help systems engineers to develop their skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in AWS Cloud
- Experience in API Management, Platform as a Service (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry) and DevOps are preferred.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Professional) – highly preferred.
- Strong analytical, project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools and IT Security.
- Must be willing to work outside normal business hours as needed.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13014
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239