Cloud Security architects work closely with the client’s security team to gather and document the required security controls.
• Oversight of the security architecture of cloud initiatives
• Development of Security Management Processes with supporting tools to audit and report on regulatory compliance obligations
• Design and document security patterns for re-use and re-implementation
• Workshop and agree technical approaches with team members and customers
• Demonstrate the expected controls and process adherence
• Integrate third-party security tools with existing business processes and cloud
• Monitor security industry trends, developments, and emerging threats
• Implement a CI/CD pipeline driven automated approach to deliver preventative and detective security controls
• Understand both CI and CD processes for applications and infrastructure
• Mentor and share insight with the wider Cloud DevOps teams. Assist with skill set development required to successfully deliver managed service security solutions
• Certified Cloud Security Architect with past experience working in the banking or financial sector
• Experience in architecting and developing security solutions on one or more cloud platform (AWS, GCP or Azure) and applying the cloud native security services
• Understand identity concepts - SAML, JWT, Oauth etc.
• Solid understanding of security concepts and tools - Certificates, DLP, WAF, SIEM, firewalls, DDOS prevention, IDS/IPS, privileged access management, Encryption, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture etc.
• Experience with security products - CA, Trend, Sumo, Splunk, etc.
• Experience with Secure Code Quality Tools, Testing and Techniques - ZAP, Wireshark, Sonarqube, Metasploit etc.
• Deep understanding of security frameworks and processes - CIS, NIST, PCI/DSS. SOCI/II, etc
• Ability to document risks, security controls and evidence to ensure compliance
• Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt style and language depending on the audience
Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a global information technology (IT) services company providing IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Using our enhanced global delivery model, innovative platforming approach and industry expertise, we provide cost-effective services that enable our clients to use IT to enhance business performance, accelerate time-to-market, increase productivity and improve customer service. We serve Global 2000 enterprises and the leading software vendors in communications & technology; banking, financial services & insurance; and media & information industries. We build and sustain application platforms for our clients that create competitive advantage.
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, we have offices and technology centers throughout the U.S., U.K. and Asia. Globally, Virtusa has been acknowledged and recognized by customers, industry associations and media among others. Some of the awards and recognitions include Dataquest-CMR - IT Best Employers Survey -2012 (Ranked No. 5), International Business Award - 2012(Stevie awards) , Britain"s Top Employers- 2012, American Business Award- 2012,Boston Business Journal"s Fastest Growing Public Companies, Global Services 100, Fintech 100, Sri Lanka National HRM and others.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content