- Join a well-known publishing firm with more than 30 years of solid track record
- Great work environment that encourages innovation
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
You will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud infrastructure and manage the Company's cloud architecture and position in cloud environments.
You are responsible for:
- Managing the public cloud resources and migrating applications from on-premise to the public cloud.
- Regularly evaluating cloud applications to optimize cloud resources.
- Identifying and implementing the top cloud architecture solutions.
- Providing system administration support and maintenance for on-premise servers.
- Responding to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- You have at least 3 years experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- You have excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- You possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in IT infrastructure technologies.
- You have the ability to create cloud infrastructure using code in AWS (CloudFormation, Terraform).
- You have strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS/PaaS), container technologies like Dockers, Kubernetes and AWS ECS.
- You have a good understanding of IaaS/PaaS in AWS, GCP and Azure, Apache or NginX web servers, TCP/IP and HTTP.
- You are knowledgable with the Linux operating system and are able to code in PHP and Python.
- Having good knowledge of Memcache, Redis, Varnish, Drupal, Wordpress and CI/CD will be an advantage.
- You have a positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- You have effective communication skills (written and verbal) to translate complicated cloud reports to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Having certifications in Cloud Solutions Architect would be an advantage.