Job Title: CNC machinist/ programmer (Four or Multi axis)
Working in a fast-paced environment you will be responsible for programming, set up and operation of our state of the art four or multi axis CNC Vertical Mills and Lathes with Live Tooling (Turn – Mill) to create custom parts for our specialized equipment in Industries (Tooling, Aerospace,Oil& Gas Industry)
• Program, Set-up and operate Four or Multi axis CNC Machines
• Verify dimensions of parts and tools using precision measuring instruments
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings
• Adhere to instructions, regulations and safety policies
• Perform quality testing and inspections
• Occasional travel to customer site.
• Ability to work extra hours if required.
• Minimum 2 years demonstrated ability to set up and operate Four or Multi axis CNC Vertical Mills or Lathes (Turn-Mill)
• Ability to read and interpret drawings
• Effectively communicate information with managers and other employees
• Motivated to learn and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Willingness to cross train on other types of machinery is an asset
• Industries Preferable : Tooling, Aerospace, Oil & Gas Industry
• CNC milling and programming: 3 years (Preferred)
• CNC Machinist: 3 years (Preferred)
• Shop floor: 3 years (Preferred), Single piece machining skills not a production job.
Type of visa:
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
English level: 50% and above Average
No of Positions: 1